Saturday, December 21, 2013

Baby it's cold outside.

The Toronto lights, the festive music playing out loud in the city streets, the festive spiritual glow in everyone's eyes. It is a great sight to see everyone spreading such cheer of giving and receiving. Shopping for the last minute touches for our gifts and our feasts.. Giving donations to those less fortunate and spreading smiles to others, it's just such a great feeling to see. The one time of the year everyone of all backgrounds come together to celebrate the time of lights and joy.

It is crazy to think of how soon this Christmas has come. I have been counting down Christmas since November and now it is in three sleeps and santa is here, and Jesus is born, and my belly will be filled with yummy food and my  heart and mind will be filled with great moments an memories with my loved ones. 

Tomorrow I will be celebrating an early Christmas with just my boyfriend. Just him and I exchanging gifts and going out to a romantic dinner. I have been looking forward to this for weeks, I am super excited to give him his gift! I can truly say I out did myself this year. I cannot wait for his reaction, let's hope I get one. 

I'll keep you posted, good luck to those still stressing and finishing their last minute shopping. remeber Christmas is about loving and celebrating, be grateful for what you have and for who you are with. 

Xo

No comments:

Post a Comment