Saturday, December 14, 2013

diamonds are a girls best friend, literally.



Friday the 13th is known to be the day of bad luck, I guess that may explain the mood I woke up in that morning. You know those days you wake up on the wrong side of the bed? Where everything and everyone bugs you and you just need that day to be on your own and shut the world out. Well me I had that day it was a long and interesting yet semi relaxing day. I spent the day watching Sex and the city which is honest to goodnes the best show invented. I look at Carrie Bradshaw as a strong independent woman with the mind of a god, I hope to one inspire others with writing as she does in her role, don't worry I'm not crazy I know she is a fictional charactor from a television show based on single woman sex lives. But I can always hope. It's that feeling you get after watching an amazing movie and you gain so much motivation and Indurance and want to be like that charactor. 

On a side not  my day ended blissfully, I was able to see my best friend of five years release her first music video. It was an amazing experience to see someone you have known to be the girl to sing radio songs with you and now actually see her and her sister singing their own song to an audience of fans. I will forever be proud of this lady. High diamond is their name they are great people with a very talented mind. She is my best friend and really is that rare diamond kind of gal, diamonds really are a girls best friend. 

Here are some photos of our lovely night of celebrations.






No comments:

Post a Comment