Wednesday, December 4, 2013

First post on the blog!


Hello there bloggers,

 I am happy to announce that I am officially a blogger starting today. I have been reading blogs for quiet some time now, thank you to my best friend Kathy. She has introduced me into the life of posting thoughts and important moment that accrue in ones life, In hoping someone out there in this big world we live in will some how relate to our moments or just simply listen. I am a woman of many words and far to many thoughts, so I figured this is a way to help me relax as well as share my opinions and my lifestyle with those fellow readers and bloggers. I am aware that at this given moment I am most likely speaking to myself and possibly the few selected friends that I have who care enough to read my thoughts, but I am content knowing that one day one person out there who I don't know will be reading and relating to me.Well readers I am proud to say that this is going to be one heck of a blog and I am extremely excited to start this new chapter of blogging.

Cheers to my first blog.

P.s Thank you Kathy for helping me with this Blogging start up. xo

2 comments:

  1. Anytime sugar! Love the new post and the look! This is a start of something great! Welcome to the blogging world :) xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete