Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Old Habits Die Hard.




Change, Change, Change... growing up we are always told that change is a good thing. That change can benefit us and make our lives either easier or harder, but in the end there is always a light at the end of the tunnel. So I have decided this "change" everyone speaks so highly of will be challenged. On my twenty-first birthday I had made a packed with myself to change my life around, and in all honesty it has not gone to far in these last few weeks, but the time has come and my fighting for change gloves are coming on. I have decided that its time to kill the old habits and bring in some good vibes of greatness into my life. New year resolution, I think so.

Stage one of my life change: I will start to act more my age, non the less to say I do not already but I mean it in a way as in I will make myself feel and look as though I am twenty-one year old woman, who is intelligent, classy, as well as a well mannered individual. Growing up I have been always viewed as being younger then my actual age, the height does not help let me tell you. I know that once I get older I will most likely start wishing that I got asked for I.D. but in this given moment in my life I would like to a mature adult.

 Stage two of my life change: I find that now that I have taken a year off of school it has not only been an interesting experience but it has most definitely taken a toll on my intelligence. I have gotten so use to texting, tweeting, and speaking to others in slang that I have honestly realized as sad as it is I have lost the left side of my brain. This side needs to come back, so in this process of change I will be blogging a lot more to help me with my typing skills, I will be reading as many books as possible, my first tackle is to start with Bared to You by Silvia Day. Fingers crossed that its just as amazing as fifty shades of grey, here is to hoping.


Stage three of my life change: This last point will be short and sweet considering it is far to much information to share.  I will be taking on the challenge of killing my personal bad habits, the habits that should have been gone far too long ago, I am going to turn this inner girl around and come out a woman. I am going to make my health a priority and take it straight from were I was about a few weeks ago and continue back at it because lord knows I have been really failing at my no carbs, no junk food.

Here is to the challenge that I have commanded myself with and here is to succeeding these life changes, I may be changing who I am as an individual but in all honesty sometimes you need to do what makes you happy as a woman and sore with it because the life you live is you're own choice and no one out there can tell you different.

 <a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/11363989/?claim=mgh8c7mrqhu">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

No comments:

Post a Comment