Monday, January 20, 2014

Christmas gift delivered at last.

sooo remember when I told you how excited I was about my gift to my man for Christmas and I couldn't wait. Well  as a re cap to those who don't remember what I got him,I gave him tickets to go and see the Los Angela's lakers vs the raptors. Farahad is a great fan of the LA lakers but unfortunately his favourite player is injured and couldn't play, but on a bright side e did show up to the game and say the side lines watching. For those of you who don't know who this play is it's Kobe Bryant. 

The game was yesterday and honestly I was nervous and giddy hoping that e would have fun and enjoy seeing the game. We wore our Los Angelas gear and drank beer and ate BACON poutine. delisious it was and fun it really was. I have never been to a game and it was a great experience full of chanting,music, and fans booing and cheering for their teams of taste. To see the smile on Farshads face when they one was probably the best feeling. It was like seeing a child waking up on Christmas morning. It was a very successful day of fun and I wish it didn't have to end. 

^^ the raptors start up line being announced.


^^ the selfie shot 

^^^ yes I wear glasses, and I am aware I look like a nerd at a basket ball game.


^^ I promise it tastes a lot better then what it looks.


1 comment:

  1. looks like you guys had a blast! :) I'm glad he loved the gift! xo

    ReplyDelete