Monday, January 20, 2014

That oozy gooey love stuff.

For those of you who don't know me well or at least not on a personal level, I am in a deepley committed relationship with a man named Farshad. He is probably the best thing to have ever happened to me. He is the one person out of the many who keep my head on my shoulders and keeps me smiling no matter what happens in my life. I am truly greatful for this goofball of a man , and I am glad he is all mine for the rest of my life.

On a personal note him and I have been together for almost three years and it has been probably the best most adventuraous years of my life. I don't know how to explain this but it's that kind of love you only find once in a life time and it's that love you never want to let go. 

Love to me is honestly a battle feild( I know chliche of a quote) but it makes sense.. you argue over dumb stuff, cry, and then make up because you love one another enough to keep working on making your own kind of perfect relationship. Let me tell you no love is perfect and no one can really tell you what is healthy and unhealthy in a relationship because there is no rule book stating what a relationship should be and what it shouldn't be.

This may be a random post to some but this will be a post that I know will make my man smile and also will make me happy knowing that I made his day. I can't wait to for our adventures to start this year. 



^^^^ the love of my life.



No comments:

Post a Comment