Thursday, January 30, 2014

Updates for those who read

Updates updates and more updates...

So I have just recently left the iPhone apple world¡ I know scary ,  considering how use to that world I was of having the luggery of going into an apple store and getting my phone issues taken care of. Well it was time to let go because that phone was starting to have a mind of its own and I wanted to change it up soo... yup I got the Samsung S4 . Farshad is a very technology nerd kinda guy and he talked me into it and showed me all the cool tricks and shin digs of this gadget. So far so good, I'm liking the clearness and the big big pictures!

Second update of this gals life, I have set my alarm to 630 am everyday Monday to Friday  in hopes to wake up and get my butt out of my cozy bed and sweat to get this summer body out on the beach. I usually say this every year and honestly I never come threw ever but this year no more I have lost too much weight this last year to stop now! so here is to hoping that I can do it and that I get back on track :)

I'll post more about it as my journey goes on, let's kill this and make this summer my summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment