Saturday, February 1, 2014

So the lucky year starts¡

I am truly happy to say that the new year has begun and that the boring hangover of the holidays are finally brushed under the rug and behind us. It is finally February and let me tell you February means half way to spring. Yup I'm so excited that I just can't hide it * cliche?* I  know all of you are just as excited and are now singing that song in your heads. This  crazy, crazy weather we have been having is driving me bonkers, mad, up the wall, insain... After work today I  couldn't find my car because it was piled up with what seamed to be 2 feet of white fluffy snow. As much as I appreciate this gorgeous scenery of white beautiful snow from the inside, I am ready to see some sun and some green grass.. are you with me ?! I miss running and waking up to the sunlight shining threw my window so bright that I can no longer sleep in any longer. Sadly with the type of weather we have now I'm like a bear hibernating  I sleep eat and work.. it's hard  times to be living in an igloo.

What I'm really trying to say is winter we loved you but  its now time to splut our ways and move on, I promise I won't complain about the heat and if I do it shall snow all year round. HEAVY WORDS I know.

let's keep our fingers crossed for a short winter and a long happy lucky year.

No comments:

Post a Comment