Wednesday, February 19, 2014

love was in the air, for sure.

 

 
bonjour, hola, ciao!

This past weekend was the weekend of love, yes I know in my previous post I did say valentines day is over rated and I still stand by my point, it is.. but I never said I wouldn't celebrate it in my own way or that I do not like it. As stated Farshad and I did skip the glory of gifts and romantic dinners this year because lets face it money adds up and why spend a fortune on one night when you can just be romantic in your own little ways. Farshad really did it this year though, he clearly didn't understand the whole I want nothing but a letter speech and ended up surprising me with flowers colourful flowers to be exact and heart shaped box of chocolates. Yes I know I was in shock a mixture of your adorable vs. why would you do this we agreed on no gifts.!!! Well I felt like the crappiest girlfriend because I stuck to the speech and  only got him a card as we said we would... to top it off he  I say didn't even get my a card he actually made me on with technology skills and may I say it is the most beautiful card I have ever received in my life. I honestly didn't know my man was such a romance with his words but man he blew me away, and yet I just had a card.. ugh! In all honesty though it was probably the most ideal send cutest yet touching weekend spent with him I fell in love all over again. My lovely boyfriend even sucked up his pride and did a winter photo shoot with me because lord knows how much I have begged him for a few photos for myself.. and we did it! We froze our butts off and we complained about the cold but my golly I have amazing photos with him now that I can frame and show off, some would say they look like engagement photos haha but no they aren't its just me being a girl and wanting cliché photos.

Continuing on ....

Sunday my lovely little monkey of a baby girl turned the big ONE .. I know I cry just think about it. Were in the world does the time go I remember my cousin just messaging me saying she was pregnant and I thought for a fact she was kidding a year later nope she wasn't and I am in love with this human who has changed my life and my views on having children. Not to say I never wanted kids but it doesn't seem like such a fun experience .. kind of scares me.
Anyways Sunday we had a beautiful party my cousin and sister and I set up the venue, we laughed, drank, and ate so much cake I thought I was going to die from a sugar rush. Emma aka the birthday girl was such a well behaved girl she just danced and walked around and beat up all the little baby boys I mean latterly tried to choke them hahaha this girl is going to be trouble she has the eyes of an angel but she will be driving her momma crazy, and I cent wait to be the cool Tia to laugh and hive her tips on how to tick off my cousin.

Below you will see photos of the event and my awesome couple photos with my boyfriend.






 








 

No comments:

Post a Comment