Friday, February 28, 2014

Starstruck isn't even the word.

OMG! Yes that's my first word to start this lovely blog actually let's just say phenominal, amazing, mind blowing, numbing experience! That sounds about right.... last night I went to a concert but not just any concert my friends but a HEDLEY concert. I am a die hard fan it actually get to the point my boyfriend actually hates how obsessed I am with Jacob Hoggard but I understand why he gets that way because I talk his ear off about him and the music. I have been to a couple of the concerts but this one was probably the best one yet! I know I sound like I met him but it didn't get that far and to be honest I'm glad I didn't because I wasn't prepared because even just being an inch close to him in flesh I actually froze, I mean I jaw dropped shaked like a little girl and stared into his eyes wishing he would see me and bring me on stage to jam with them, but let's be real that only happens to 1 in a million and I'm not even close to a 1.

My night consisted of my friend danielle and my little sister. My sister isn't to much of a fan but she came for the fun but danielle she is probably just as die hard as I am with hedley but I may have taken it to another level. I need to work on not freezing and act normal.. In time maybe next concert I'll be prepared for the face to face meetings. Anyways I went to the concert wishing to meet him and the boys but obviously you know you won't so you hope and I thought oh well next time and I figured since my tickets were so dirt cheap I'd be in the stand but when I walked to the ticket people and he said " your on the floor " I wanted to say shut the front door :0 anyways long story short I ended up sitting honestly s few rows away from the main stage and honestly possibly 6 seats away from the second stage I was going to faint of excitement. I was honestly one inch away from them and I froze .. Imagine if I met them I'd  just be a statue! How perfect is that?! Anyways all in all phenominal night.. I don't want to bore you with my lame inner teenage crush! Keep in mind I am 21 and sounding pretty lame! Danielle and I are still pinching ourselves to wake up from an amazing night!

Come back hedley soon we cannot wait to prepare our statue poses for you haha.



No comments:

Post a Comment