Friday, May 16, 2014

Don't worry I'm alive

Hello bloggers.. are you all still there ?

If so I'm back in this life of social media, I was gone for a but due to having my phone taken into repair and was stuck with a loner phone meaning I had no Internet/ friends, so I took that loner phone to an advantage and stopped all social media for about two weeks and it honestly was fabulous. Hard at first , we'll way way hard at first but after a few days I was okay being alone without the constant hip attached Samsung by my side. I was ablw to breathe and jjst enjoy life with friends and family.. have you ever seen the video "look up"? Its all over the interney right now and that for sure made me open my eyes to live in the moment rather then on my cell phonw. Now that it's back keep that in mind to look up and enjoy my surroundings. Being back with this phone though has me feeling  confused on how to use my own phone ... I find that I'm not to eager for social media anymore... which is odd trust me because usually I was addicted, but then again this will all probably  go back to normal and me Being obsessed.. but ill do my best to stay at the same place I am now.

Anyways I'm back and I will be blogging and talking your eyes off about everything and anything :)

No comments:

Post a Comment