Sunday, May 4, 2014

Ladies weekend.

A weekend full of dancing and drinks, that was my Friday night. I have to say this Friday was one of the most youthful weekends I have had in a long time. I know I'm in my early twenties and I probably sound ridiculous to those who don't know me well but I am known to be a women who rather drink with friends and just hang out, but this weekend I took it back to my high school days and partied pretty hard. Kathy had a friend come down this weekend from Jersey she showed us how they do it back in jersey and I feel we kept up very well.. she came down to celebrate philipas 19th birthday, philipa is kathys sister. It was a great time we drank and danced until our heels bruised.. I don't mean this as just a saying I honestly think mine bruised. We know it was a good time because we all ended up walking back to the hotel bare foot and holding one each other up, a walk that should have been 5 mins felt like a 15 minute walk on glass, yes it was a great time but no I won't be doing it for a long time.

I may seem as though I'm a boring 21 year old but that's okay by me I did all my partying awhile back.

Happy Sunday everyone :)

No comments:

Post a Comment