Saturday, June 7, 2014

Call me miss athletic.

Today was the day readers, I completed my very first 5k run but not any 5k run I completed the Run or Dye charity run. This run made me feel like gold I mean I felt so accomplished once I saw those Bold black words " FINISH".  The best part of this all was that once in line to start I couldn't stop but think I had two amazing people with me who were going to run it with me and it made the run that much more fun and bareble.. not to day it was horrid but in blazing heat with sun shinning so bright that you feel like it  is running along your side you have your moments. The colour run was so fun that even at the end of the run we all agreed it didn't feel like a 5K run at all, and dare I say it ........... I even said let's do another 5k!! I know , I know I think I got to much rainbow paint in my brain haha.

Hands down though best day for a charity run that was filled with fun and colours, I'd do it all over again if I could. I did everyone I ran a 5K run and am alive to tell the tail, I'd never think in a million years I'd ever speak such words. I was not even close to an athletic women nor a person who cared to walk, but I'm doing it and I love it.

Below are some fabulous photos of our rainbow day in Albion Hills!

No comments:

Post a Comment