Sunday, June 15, 2014

Get your flags ready.

It's here the world cup has finally began and I am raising my flag higher then High representing my country Argentina.  I am a lover for soccer ever since I was a child I've played soccer as a kid in my school teams and was raised to enjoy this sport for all the right reasons.  I'm not sure  what it is about this sport that makes me so anxious and happy but one thing I know is that when it comes around  everyone comes together as one and puts all differences aside to watch the game and to represents their love for their teams. Some become enemies... well usually hahah but it's lasts a short period of time. I know for my boyfriend and I next weekend we may become enemies considering my team being Argentina is going against his team Iran.. but it's all for the love of the game right!

So may every team cheer on their countries and let's enjoy this lovely sport while it lasts :) VAMOS VAMOS argentina!!  VAMOS VAMOS A GANAR!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment