Friday, June 27, 2014

I put my girl panties on.

The Time has come where I am able to finally talk and spill the beans about my huge news and explain as to why I have been so distant on my blogging, my apologies by the way to my readers... I hope your all still there and willing to forgive me and my tardiness.

So are you ready to understand why I was away for awhile?! Wait for it...  
** drum roll**
I have tossed out the comfy undies and put on the big girl panties.. Excuse my expressions but I did it, I have officially moved out of my home and moved out on my own with my favorite human being. My boyfriend and I are roommates :) exciting isn't it ? We live together in toronto which is amazing because I am back to my city ways, which means there  is always an dventure written in my agenda.

I am nothing but happy and excited to say I live on my own and I am learning how to be a strong and independent women in this world. 21 and I feel that I am taking on the world with my partner in crime with nothing but the biggest smile on my face. 

It's really is interesting adventures so far. I have been living here for a few weeks now and I must say it's a whole new chapter to me to be able to do things as I please. I don't have to clean my dishes right away anymore, I don't have to make my bed when I don't want to and I can eat whatever I want when I want. Who is with me on the whole 
" HECK YA!!"

It is a blessing to be able to be were I am in life and to have met a man like mine who helps me grow each day. I am very happy with life and the fact that I get to live on my own with my best friend / boyfriend.

This world I'm in now is a whole new world it's breaking me out of my shell and allowing me to be a women of independence. From taking the subway as transit, grocery shopping, cooking , cleaning and make sure not only am I happy but my other half. Welcoming myself to the toronto life of busy and on the go days ;)

I'll keep you posted on my lovely adventures!

C ya later !

No comments:

Post a Comment