Thursday, July 24, 2014

The Purks of adulthood.

So as you all know I have moved out on my own to the glorious city of Toronto Ontario! It is one busy city I'm always on the go.. go .. go.. being a girl from Cambridge and having the privilege to have had a vehicle was a safe inviornment for me. Now that I am with out my mini old man Honda I ride the subway everywhere and at first it was scary and I know to some it's childish but I've watched way to many criminal minds episodes to feel "safe" on a subway ( I know that you can relate), but on the bright side I am getting over it and blending quite well. I have already experienced more then one can count of embarrassing things that can pick me out of the crowd but as time goes by I look back and laugh. I'm a clumsy person with a loud laugh, that's exactly how I get into these messes. As stated before I think I blending in well... wellish.

So now that I've been on my own for about a month I've decided I really like the freedom of being on my own.. I do enjoy the independence and the city feel. The Purks of living on my own is alot of small things such as I can clean up my messes whenever I want, I can shower at whatever time I want, I can be loud and goofy all the time, I can prance around butt naked if I wanted to.. you know yiu all do it,and and I can decorate the place to my likings and make it my own sweet home... and the best part of it all I'm experiencing this adventure with my boyfriend. They sure mean it when they say you don't learn things about your other half until you move in with them.. well I'm sure we've learned a little to much but it's nothing I can't live with.

Yup I cheesed it out at the end of the blog.. obviously you knew it would end well!

The Purks in Toronto living, I'll keep you up to date.

No comments:

Post a Comment