Friday, December 6, 2013

Innocence never looked so pure.



Hello Bloggers,

Today I had spent my first day babysitting this little munchkin all on my own. I had a day full of firsts, scares, laughs and giggles. They say that time flies by very quickly and today I had the chance to grasp that. Yes, time does really fly by, It feels like just yesterday my cousin messaged me saying that she was expecting and I was in complete  'awe'.I cannot believe that now this little one will be one years old in less than two months. Today I have found myself thinking how happy I am to know that one day I will be able to get the gift of creating a beautiful child and raise them and treasure those kodak moments with the life that I have created with my future family.

My gorgeous darling here has discovered the ability to use her legs, it is probably the most hilarious yet appealing thing to watch. Just think at one point we all started off as aimless children trying to figure out how to walk, how to speak, how to understand, and that my friends has all added up to us being who we are now. Workaholics, money hungry, and technology junkies. I had a moment today, you know how in movies when the character stops time and sees everything in slow motion as they watch time go by, well seeing this little thing grow into such a beautiful soon to be toddler has made me realize how innocence has never looked so pure. At that given moment I had realized what we all once were before the world had tainted us into what society marks the world as perfection at its finest. I know that sounds pretty harsh and unappealing, but if you just take a moment and realize how a child's mind really works it makes you want to stop time and enjoy the moment you have with them before they follow our tainted foot steps into this big world we all call home.

In realty what I am trying to say is love always, follow you heart and appreciate every moment with anyone and everyone because the days go quick and one day you will have these moments when you wish you could stop time like those in movies.

xo




No comments:

Post a Comment