Sunday, December 8, 2013

Tis the season to be Jolly.


Well its the most wonderful time of the years my friends and I am more then excited for this month. Everyone has their favourite celebration, holiday and month, but me I have christmas. I cant explain what it is about this year that makes me so excited but I truly adore this festive season. To me it has nothing to do about the gifts I receive by others ... well not to say I do not enjoy the gifts, but I do love the lights, the christmas trees, the ginger bread smell, the decorations, the food, and of course the love of being surrounded by my friends and family. As I sit here watching these corny nobody christmas movies which I absolutely adore, I cant help but to sit here and think to myself how amazing my life has played out to be, I have an amazing loving boyfriend of two years, I have met and built a better bond with my friends and I am super thankful  for my family. This has made me realize how much I have to be thankful for as this year comes to an end and new journeys will arise in my life in the year, here is to planning the good and hoping for the best. Something in my gut is telling me that this new year (2014) will be my year, I know everyone says that  and they all have should think that because it a chance for new beginnings and new hopes.I feel it in my heart screaming to me that this year will bring me fortune, happiness and great memories and i cannot wait till I am at that place in my life to say I did it and I am here to stay. Here is to hoping that my feeling falls threw and this end to my year will be full of great memories that I can carry on into my new great year of fortune and love.

I have started the festive celebrations already by attending my boyfriends christmas party, which was a great time full of laughter and amazing food and of course dessert. my boyfriend and I have set up our first  pre christmas tree together. We tried going for traditional as well as modern creative tree and I feel we succeeded. In the next few weeks we will be making the festive ginger bread house and going ice skating for the first time, it should be a fun time. I will keep you posted on how many times I fall and how many candies I eat off this tasty house.

Here is to hoping and believing.









1 comment:

  1. Aww I love christmas too! I hope 2014 does bring you everything you wish for as well. Looks like you had a lot of fun. You two are so stinking adorable together I can't stand it!

    All the best to you xx

    ReplyDelete