Monday, January 6, 2014

biting the bullet.

Today I have decided I am going to bite the bullet and start my new year with a clean slate and apply to school. For those of you who don't know me may not know that I have had a lot of struggles in school in my past, well struggles as in commitment issues. I have always been interested in helping others but have never been sure on how I could do that as a career. So I applied to social work and disliked the program and the school very much. I did get a certification though for human services in my past which I recently completed last year. That was a head ache but a great accomplishment once finished. I decided I would take the year of 2013 off to really think about what my life of education would intake and were I was most happiest in life. I have worked the hardest jobs to retail, this my friends has shown me that education is important and that I am not cut out to work in something I don't enjoy and love my whole life.

So now that the new year has started and applications are due by February 1st I am going in head first and applying to school. I have realized the happiest I have been in my life would be working with children and that is something I want to continue as a career. Yes, I am fully aware its a competitive field and hard to find jobs but I am going to work hard to make it to were I want to be. In life if you sent something you fight for it, you don't give up because others tell you other wise.

So here is to motivation and courage. I am ready to take charge in this new path and show the educational world I am ready to kick gear into school mode and fight for my career. This past year of taking time off has shown me do much about the world send about myself.

Look out world I'm doing it big.

1 comment:

  1. Awesome! I'm so happy for you! I've got my fingers crossed and if you need any help let me know! X

    ReplyDelete