Tuesday, January 14, 2014

january blues.

I'm back I promise I didn't fall off the face of the earth, I have had writer block to be honest.. or it could just be that my life is not super interesting at this moment for me to share. Anyways, I figured I would blog about how I have come to realize that January isn't the most fun and exciting month. I can not wait till its over to be honest. Its a slow month I find, there are no holidays to look forward to, no sun to shine, no money to spend because we are all to broke from holidays, and its just a pile of sobbing and counting stars. I have been waking up everyday these past weeks in a rut of wanting change and trying to do new things and I am finding it so hard to get out of this funk. I've caught the January blues, HELP ME!!

Well lets try to get me out of my blues, key word try. I have been working out Gain back on track, no crabs, back to clean eating and I feel great. I am currently about to start a detox I ordered in to clean out my liver... here is to hoping it works for all the things I'm hoping for. That sadly my friends is the most excitement I have had in my few long days of January. Its one horrible month I must say.

No comments:

Post a Comment