Sunday, February 9, 2014

If life were like a movie

Thank goodness it's Sunday,  I know crazy but when you work in the retail world you don't have weekends you just have days off and today is my day off. I decided to stay home today and not move out of my sweats and just curl up with tea, good movies and my blanket.. So far is a success especially because I turned on my television and my all time favorite movie was on. For those who don't know me I have a long lust love for Channing Tatum and his acting, my boyfriend doesn't approve though for my love for him.. but to each there own :) haha anyways the movie is ( drum roll ) THE VOW! Yes I'm a suckered for the classic love movies that make you all teary eyed and wishing your life was like a movie.

I also have a woman crush on Rachel McAdams she is a total gorgeous lady who does emoecably amazing in the classic love movies which are all my favourite movies.. oh dear my poor boyfriend the movies he will have to sit and watch with me and tears he will have to wipe.

But needless to say my man does make these movie moments come to life at days with cute surprises and those cheesy words and lines that come out of movies, I usually blush up and tell him he is such a goof but the longer we spend our lives together the more sure and heart melting I feel with those words he thinks of in that brain of his.

Every love movie I'll hope my life were like that it's just how those darn actors and actresses got their jobs haha by fooling us people to want and wish for that perfect love isnt it?

No comments:

Post a Comment