Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Let's blog about it!

I have decided well at least mentally I have decided that I am going to kick my butt in gear and work as hard as I possibly can to get  that body that I've always wanted. Not to say u haven't been working on it because I have lost a lot of weight , but I mean I'm going to really really kick it in gear. I have decided summer is only a few months away and this summer I want to finally feel happy and confident on the beach or taking those corny summer photos at the beach without photo shopping my butt or tummy.

Farshad and I have made a deal that by June we will both work as hard as ever to reach our goal weight, kind of like a competition against one another. I feel it will be fun why not add some fun in tot he blood , sweat and tears of pain. Loser has to do something that benefits the other person. I'm already trying to think of what I'd like him to do because I'm going to make this my competition for sure. I'm on day two of the jillian Michaels work out and holy my muscles are crying of pain but the good kind of cry because I feel it's gonna working. Fuel me up baby I'm going to kick this summers booty and make it all mine :)!! Thankfully the media has indicated we will have six more weeks of winter so it gives me more time to work on this figure haha never thought I'd say that, but with all bad things comes good.

To top it all off ladies and gents I have officially entered my first 5k RUN , yup! Me I am going to do a run called run or dye and guess what I am ready to train for a good cause as well as get down into colour. My friends and I have joined and we have called our group  " COLOUR ME CRAZY" I know super original I'm pretty proud of it, who knew I could be creative with words haha.. anyways It's something I can't stop thinking about because It's something I've always wanted to attend and they are finally bringing it toronto. June 7th hurry hurry I'm ready!!

No comments:

Post a Comment