Wednesday, March 5, 2014

My body is a temple.

Today I am writing my blog from my new and improved surface tablet :) I know I'm pretty excited about it considering I got it as a gift from my boyfriend and just recently I have purchased the key board and got a case for it... so I'm pretty well on my way with this fancy computer of mine.

For those of you who don't know today is the start of lent.. you are to give up something that you truely love and find challenging to be without.in the past I usually never follow through with my giving up of something because I give in or I usually forge about lent makes me a horrible Catholic, my apologies. But this year I am going to part take in this challenge  and give up all sorts and all kinds of junk food! YUP, you heard it hear I am giving it all up. NO CHIPS, NO SOUR PATCH KIDS, NO CAKE AND NO FAST FOOD! I am not much of a sweet tooth kinda gal but I do like my candy and chocolates for those who know me my weakness is sour candy Yumm.. anyways before i go breaking this lent tradition i am giving it up. Whats more challenging then eating clean and not even a taste of junk for a few weeks! Thus my friends will be a tough one but It will most deffenitly benefit me in the end. I chose this because i want to challenge myself and see how far I can push my limits of eating clean. Shock my body into good things, So today my blogging friends is day 1 of clean eating! .. I did pretty  well today actually I had no carbs, no junk and only water... it did lead to a mild head ache only because I'm. Shocking my system and obviously my body isn't use to it yet but in time my body will be energetic and ready to kick some healthy food butt:)

Motivation is key and positivity always follows threw. Your body is a temple think before you eat because this is the only body you get! I believe in myself and I know I can kick my body into shape ASAP!! FOLLOW my journey and see how far I can push my limits.. cheer me on because I'm going to prove to myself what I'm made of ;)

^^^^^ Isn't it just soo cool :)

No comments:

Post a Comment