Monday, March 31, 2014

30 day challenge

The other day I had a jolt of inspiration and motivation considering this week I felt super crummy and I ate what I felt that's for sure... so my body is hating me right now. It amazing how a quick switch of dieting and caring for your body can change your whole world to being a better environment. Well I woke up today in not an oh so fabulous mood but I was determined so switch that around so I am kicking it in gear, I have started the Jillian micheals 30 day shred challenge and I am pretty excited to see what my is capable of and how it will be and how I will feel in 30 days.. my 30 days will end May 5th so here is to keeping with it, and it end super late because I'm gone for a trip for a few days so I extended it just a few days for the full affect of the challenge :) day one was a success but I never realized how poor my upper body strength was until today it's sad actually but keep with it and you will see my end results and if it works out to my advantage !!

Jillian micheals let's see what you got!!

No comments:

Post a Comment