Sunday, April 6, 2014

Goodbye weekend.

This weekend was a fun filled weekend with friends I haven't seen in a very long time. Friday night I went out for a dear friends birthday to a club called " my apartment" I have always wanted to go and have heard nothing but good comments about it, and finally it was my time to go and It was a good time. I won't lie at first the music was cut and dry but after it filled up the Dj started to play some.good hip hop and house that my feet and hips moved to the rhythm.  Me as a person if you don't know I am lover for dancing and I have been on dance crews and spend my high school years on the school dance crew. I always love rooms filled with good music loud enough I can feel it latterly pulsing threw my body... something about it just makes you feel alive, but keep in mind once in awhile because the older I get the less and less I like that atmosphere I like dancing and such but not partying like I'm in my teen years anymore.. that's far behind me under a rock somewhere...

Today being my last of the weekend I drove up to see my awesome friend kathy  because clearly it's been to long of time.. her sister and I drove up to Woodstock.  It was a blast she made us lunch we talked about life, weddings ( for when kathy has hers in the near future) we talked about a whole bunch of things that at one point we stopped and realized how much we had covered in one breathe..  to me that's the Best type of friendships and the ones you want to cherish,the friendships were you can talk about a whole ton of things and it's just normal and entertaining. To top it off  we even went on a beautiful walk which aloud me to get to know her area. How couldn't we go on a walk though, honestly yes the weather is not 100 percent gorgeous yet but seeing the sun peeking out of the sky and people running and kids playing outside makes the world spin round and not feel as though we are stuck in time. I'd take the weather any day rather then cold snowy days in a heart beat, so we grabbed spring coats and made it worth the day with a walk. May I say that  Woodstock is a beautiful small town.. I never thought I'd say this considering I'm I'm a city girl at heart but gosh it's a cute area, its for sure a family to go to live area built with beautiful homes.... but it's deffentitly a sighting worth looking at and getting to know.

All in all it was a great weekend filled with great friends.

C ya at the end of the week weekend!

Kathys cute set up .. I should of took a picture of her awesome food but I was to hungry hahah 



The birthday girl :) also a high school best friend one of the few I keep in touch with.
My outfit in which I was very happy to finally be able to wear ! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment