Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Greatful is my new motto



Today I am in the mood of taking a moment and reflecting on the good in my life and the amount of things that I am greatful for. Everyday we wake up and live our lives with routine and I find that we do rarely ever step back and appreciate the small things that we should be appreciating. So today I will do just that. This weekend I had a lot going on with hospitals and such.. don't worry everything is great and everyone is healthy and good to go. But while at these places for about 13 hours of my day I realized how greatful I should be for the people in my life and my own life. ANYWAYS ....

My post is turning into a total sad case and this is not what I was hoping for I wanted positive Patricia :) so today I am greatful for my family and friends. I am so thankful for the friends that I have kept and the new friends that I have made in these last few months. I am even more thankful for my family for always putting up with me and my crazy moods.. you know you all have those days, but also for helping to make me stronger and able to grow up and see life as it is and not as what I think it is... I am also very thankful for my boyfriend farshad the man who has brought my life upside right and has shown me how to be the women that I am capable of being and has guided me to reach for me goals and turn my can'ts into cans.  I am greatful for gaining another family in my life because they have shown me acceptance and love and I am greatful for that as well.  Friends and families and love is all that keeps me smiling and I am blessed for all that I been given.

Sometimes we need to reflect and see life for what it is and show those we love how much we do appreciate them.


No comments:

Post a Comment