Thursday, March 27, 2014

Mouth to mouth

Soo I am an official certified in first aid and CPR :) I have spent the last two days sitting in a class room with a large amount of people of various ages learning how to save lives. It was a fun/ mind draining experience, I learned so much on how to help someone who is choking , someone who is bleeding to death and so much more ! I can honestly say I've learned more then I thought I actually knew from what I've been told growing up about what I should do if in those scenarios.  Well anyways I did it I am that much closer to my goals and dreams in my education and career.
Even though I've learned all this life saving routines I really hope to god I never have to actually use them because it's a lot more of a panic when you know your in a real life situation.

Yay me :)!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment