Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Colour me crazy ;)

So I'm not sure if I've mentioned this but my friends and I have signed up for a 5k run which I'm in excitement for. It not just any 5k run it a Run or Dye 5k which is even cooler.  Anyone can join the fun our team is called color me crazy !! Which not to toot my own horn but I made up which I find super creative haha .. I'm pretty proud of myself. Anyways I am in training mode not like crazy though but enough so that I can be comfortable enough to run in a sports bra or something I have never been able to and to be honest I've wanted to have that sports bra athletic body so I'm going to do my best to get there some how !!  colour my crazy but it's a goal I'm going to make happen !

Come on June 7th I'm ready for you and your 5k run !!

Wooohooo

1 comment:

  1. Ugh I was going to do this in Kitchener but my friend had changed her bridal dress shopping appointment to this day so we couldn't. We're going to do Mississauga in July instead :) Can't wait! I'm training with this 5k Zombie app on my phone :P

    ReplyDelete