Saturday, April 19, 2014

This city really doesn't sleep...

I'm back, back home to Canada and currently lying in my bed exhausted from a 12 hour bus ride with no sleep and a  annoyingly rude bus driver... I most likely will never be taking a bus to new york ever again, or I just need to be a lot more prepared next time for what I'm in for because I don't think I was to ready for that long journey.

Anyways this trip with farshad and I was a roller coaster of fun, excitement, dancing and relaxation. Fern which is his sister and sal whom is her boyfriend made sure we ate every dish in new york.. I kid you not I probably gained 20 pounds of bread, alcohol, cheese and noodles.. was it worth the flavor and fun, absolutely! New Yorks food and night life is a lot better and more live then toronto not to say our city isn't great but there places close at 4 am and doesn't start getting good until 1 am.. c'mon that's excitement isn't it? Well I spent a day touring the city , I finally went to the LOVE statue which I've seen a million times all over social media, and I was like a child wanting that perfect photo with my man! ( I got one ) we also went to central park and walked around saw some street shows which were empecible and creative.. so many different races and people in new york it's quite breathe taking to see everyone come into one city and love the city the way they love it. Oh and we walked the Brooklyn Bridge dang that bridge is high and super super long to walk but farshad and locked our first lock on a bridge and threw the key in the water :) kinda cheesy but I love cheesy at days.. you know you ladies do to.

In our night life we went to an awesome Mexican restaurant/bar and it was probably the most awesome drink service and food I've had when it comes to Mexican quisene.. This one drink was pallet bursting of flavor... ( drooling as we speak) yummy! On our last night of new yoek we went to a cigar lounge which I fell in deep love with if I lived in new york I'd A work there or B visit this joint as much as possible, great hospitality and an awesome experience with great people and service. The joint is called circa tabac in case your curious it's located in SOHO :) a very eventful place.
Then we went out to a lounge / club and danced our Butts off to live music which was fun but I have come to realize I need to either go out more because I get super tired quick or I'm getting old and I can't handle it hahah... let's just try and go with A??

Anyways long story short my friends I had a great time and I now understand why everyone falls in love with NEW YORK City, the city that never sleeps.

Below are some photos :)

No comments:

Post a Comment