Saturday, August 16, 2014

Scrub a dub dub.. Frank is in my tub.

Hello readers!

Scrub a dub dub I have a guest in my tub and its name is frank .. Frank body scrub. My best friend Kathy had convinced me to order the Instagram famous body scrub that so many are raving about, so I did it. No harm in trying considering it's free shipping to Canada and it's budget friendly. So here I go trying it out and In hopes it lives up to its name. Frank body scrub helps with blesmish scars, stretch marks, celulite and scars basically. For those of you who don't know I have stretch marks and I've had them all my life I've just recently accepted them which is a great accomplishment I went from hiding my body to embracing. I also have acne issues not as bad as most but bad enough to make me hate my skin and its imperfections I've just recently produced acne scars and I am in hopes to find something out there to make them disappear .. So frank let's see what you got! Work your magic.

Tonight is my first night using it and it was a messy process but I must say after getting dirty in the shower with coffee scrubs I feel clean and fresh. I'll be sure to keep you posted and updated on if this product actually works. I'll be writing a review on this body scrub on the blog. My first review actually so keep posted to see.

Frank body scrub its you and me .. Armano vs Armano! Scrub me.

No comments:

Post a Comment