Sunday, August 3, 2014

Toronto festivities.

Happy Sunday everyone :)

So this weekend I partied enough to last me the rest of my 20s, cause honestly this body can't handle lack of sleep. I am running on very little sleep but luckily today I was able to sleep in and lay in bed until I regain feeling in my feet. Friday night a few friends and I went to detour bar were a friend of ours was spinning. It was a good night full of random scenery and interesting people. I can honestly say I have never been to a place quiet like this place but in all fairness it had great music and I was with good friends which made the night a memoir for the books.

Last night was my all time favohtire night it was really the cherry on top to my awesome festivities this weekend. I went to church street! To those who don't know church street is gay village which is covered with great art and surrounded by beautiful people and fabulous music. I've always wanted to go down town and see a drag show well last night I did just that because my friend from Chile is down for awhile and he was dieing to see this part of the city. My cousin her husband and I took him to woodys which is a bar that's well known down In church and may I add it is  filled with awesome decor lights, sparkles and rainbows of colour.  They had events going on which was cool they had the best ass event, they had a few drag shows on stage and then it turned into a full out dance floor. I can honestly say one of the experiences and best bars I've been to yet, drag shows are definitely a must see those women rock the stage and work the dance floor.

All I know is after leaving there last night I thought to myself I need to work what my mama gave me and love myself more because I saw pure love and happiness in one  place last night which was great.

To end my weekend today I'm off to a bbq with some close friends which is going to be a great final chapter to my great weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment