Tuesday, September 30, 2014

bring out the colours and fall fashion

Its my absolute favourite time of the year!

Fall is here .. fall is here .. fall is here.

Raincoats, hats, scarfs and cute outfits are coming together amazing, drinks are being served aka pumpkin spice lattés and the weather has gone from sweaty hot days to beautiful cool sunny gloomy days. I know I may be the odd duck of the bunch but I love when it is cool calm and collective outside in this city.
This is a different type of fall for me though its a fall in the city a fall that I have yet to experience. I came from a small city where there were forests, trails and trees every where to look at and now I am surrounded by tall buildings minimal trees and honking cars everywhere I look. I do love both views but when it comes to fall I need to see the seasons change something about it makes me smile inside.

That warm fuzzy tingle you get in your mind while you see everything change is amazing and poles it makes great photos.

Happy Fall fashion everyone enjoy the weather and dress to impress :)

No comments:

Post a Comment