Friday, October 24, 2014

Home sweet home.

I have finally had a few days off from my crazy toronto life, and boy was it needed. I went back to cambridge to visit my lovely family and friends it was for sure a breathe of fresh air. As said before my bestfriend got engaged and I finally got to officially congratulate her on this big step in her life. I felt like a kid meeting Santa for the first time. That is exactly how excited I was when I saw her and the beautiful ring on her finger.

I got some visits from my closest of friends which felt amazing because they made time in their busy lives to see me and say a quick hello and catch up. So thank you lovely friends for spreading love towards me.  I also got to spend beautiful memorable moments with my little sister.  We never were the closest living together but once I moved a bond built and it's the best bond I could have ever asked for, but secretly I can't wait till she is older so we can be that much closer.

Having good friends and family around is the best feeling. Surround yourself with love and happiness it will make your life  that much better.

Now back to to reality in the toronto city in which I call my home away from home.

Love Toronto and it's busy days but it's good to take a step back and breathe.

1 comment:

  1. So glad I got to see you and that you had a wonderful time visiting home! Can't wait to see you again bubba xo

    ReplyDelete