Sunday, November 2, 2014

Signs

Last night I went to a fabulous reaturant  in downtown  toronto called Signs. It's a place where most of the staff is deaf, it's a place so that guests like myself can go into experiance fine dining but also experiance the staffs side of the world as well.

Honestly though it was hands down the best service ive experianced in awhile. A room filled with great people, great staff and I also had learned so much.I learned sign language from the staff and the wall art... well i didnt learn enough to converse alot but enough to get me by. The cool thing is the servers only speak sign language and you have cheat sheets with signs at your table which allows you to communicate with your server. It was amazing and it really gets you in understanding what life is like on their side.

I'm sure they got frustrated because my hand and eye coordination isn't the best, but kathy and I felt pretty confidant at the end of the meal. We kept practicing what we learned the whole way home. I highly recommend this place to anyone who loves learning new things and loves to pig out because the food was delicious and the experiance was memorable.

Girls night just kathy and I was a fu, an eventful night filled with laughs, love and experiance. 

The appetizers = amazing 

Below is my bestfriend  kathy :) she is an awesome date partner! 

No comments:

Post a Comment