Thursday, November 27, 2014

Santa is almost here

Can you believe Christmas is creeping up on us?! I mean I already see snow flakes falling, Christmas music playing and all the cocoa steaming. It came in such a blink of an eye, but hey I'm not complaining because this is the most wonderful time of the year.

So get your pockets empty and your cards all shinny because it is shopping month. Just because Christmas is around the corner doesn't always mean you should buy extravegent  gifts and get stressed. I take this holiday as a day to love and enjoy eachother company with good food, company and laughs. Keep that in mind when shopping for loved ones. It's the thought that counts people's!

This year my friends and I decided to give gift from the heart on a budget. So if your on a budget like myself here is the perfect gift to give to those you love. I am not the kraftyst but I can when I want to be. So here is a quick and easy gift idea I was inspired by ohitslovely blog. Here are the step into creating the perfect custome made mug.


No comments:

Post a Comment