Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Trapped in an adult body

I always feel as though I am playing house or living a life in the big city were I need to be pintched to wake up.
I always get told I look like I am 16... Which yes it is a good thing, so I'm told.
But when your 22 and your wanting to look 22 its not the best compliment. My friend and I always discuss about how we are tired of looking so young. I want to look my age at least.

Well then a thought came to mind I always feel younger then I am and I feel like people view me that way to. Thought: do more people in this world ever feel like they are playing house or that they are in a pinch me is this real? Or am I the only one.

I guess we are all in this works finding ourself and figuring out how to feel our age or how to do what we are meant to do.

Maybe I'm not the only one.

No comments:

Post a Comment